Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hawks lose... Also I hate 10:00 starts

Well it was ugly, but they had a chance to win it in the end. The onside kick was lost by a Nate Burleson's knee... Redman was actually pretty good for Atlanta, as was Morris for the Hawks. Bursts of speed and finding the holes... At least in the second half.

In a related story, my cell phone alarm failed to go off when I set it at 9:55. Which led to be waking up at the two minute warning in the first half. I ran downstairs after throwing on my #38 strong jersey and was amazed to see a close game, 17-17. I thought for sure that the Hawks would blow them out.

But alas... It was a good... Well at least a close game.

Heres to no more 10:00 AM starts: for my sake and the Seahawks.

No comments: